Southwest Shakespeare Company is proud to offer a host of educational resources and opportunities to delight subscribers, teachers and students across Arizona.
- Post-show discussions immediately following our weekday matinees and certain public performances at the Mesa Arts Center allow our students to question our actors about any topic they wish.
- Workshops in your classroom include an introduction to Shakespeare’s language, the world of the play, production specific discussions and more. Ideal for educators interested in a pre-show orientation prior to bringing students to our performances.
- Backstage Tours following our student matinees give a truly unique perspective and highlight technical aspects of how our shows work.
- Our third annual Touring Production is A Midsummer Night’s Dream. We come to you! Our hour long version of the classic tale of love and mischief also provides an opportunity to have your students directly involved in the production.
- Master Classes throughout the season with guest artists, directors and designers.
- The Shakespearience: Special discounted rates for booking our Workshop, Student Matinee, Post Show Discussions and Back Stage Tour for your students.
- No Place to play? Please know that we have space if you may not. If a workshop is just what your home school, scout troop, or poet society needs, but you lack the space, we can work with you!
For information and pricing:
© 2012 Southwest Shakespeare Company, Mesa, Arizona All rights reserved.